ANZCA Safety Guidelines T3
Wednesday, 13 October 2010 10:46
Please read the new Minimum safety requirements for Anaesthetic Machines for clinical practice
ANAESTHESIA NURSES GROUP
Monday, 31 August 2009 23:20
All nurses interested in the field of Anaesthetic Nursing are invited to become involved in the South Australian Perioperative Nurses Association Anaesthetic Nurses Group (ANG)
To enhance the professional and the clinical practice of anaesthetic nurses working in the rural and metropolitan settings, in both private and public sectors.
To represent the interests of anaesthetic nurses through representation on the SAPNA committee.
- To support SAPNA in it’s continuing promotion of perioperative nursing.
- To promote anaesthetic nursing as a career pathway and specialty in nursing.
- To provide a forum to support and facilitate communication between anaesthetic nurses in various healthcare settings.
- To promote and provide continuing education for anaesthetic nursing.
- To provide a forum for discussion of professional and clinical issues pertaining to anaesthetic nursing.
- To have input into the Anaesthetic Nursing aspects of ACORN standards.
This group meets after the SAPNA Saturday education sessions
SAPNA members and interested nurses are all welcome to attend meetings and to participate in discussion of professional and clinical issues in Anaesthetics.
If you would like to be placed onto the e-mailing list for this group, please e-mail your address to SAPNA. Or any enquires to the Chair of the ANG Group Carole Williams