The Benefits of Membership
Joining SAPNA could be the most important step you take
in your professional development.
Enjoy a range of benefits with SAPNA membership:
- Low membership fees – less than a cappuccino a week!
- Free-to-Member Education Sessions
- Significant discounts to SAPNA Conferences and Professional Development Retreats
- Eligibility to apply for SAPNA Grants after qualifying period
- Quarterly SAPNA Newsletters
- Automatic membership to ACORN (Australian College of Perioperative Nurses)*
- Member discount on ACORN Standards
- Free ACORN Webinars
- Quarterly ACORN Journal
- Discounted Registration to ACORN Conferences
- Opportunities to share knowledge and expertise, and network with colleagues
- Meet your Professional Development goals and CPD obligations
* Please allow us 3 working days to set up your membership with ACORN. You will receive a separate email from ACORN when your account is ready to activate.
SAPNA Membership Fees from 1st May 2018
It costs just $135 for 12 months membership to SAPNA. If you have have any query regarding your membership, please contact the SAPNA Secretariat on email@example.com.
Renewing Your Membership
Renewing on time has its rewards! Every member who renews their membership on time will be entered into a draw to win a prize. The draw takes place at the major Conference or Professional Development Retreat each year. To renew, go to Renew Your Membership in the Membership Menu.
Spread the Word and Refer a Colleague
We’d like to spread the word about the benefits of SAPNA membership – and no-one is better qualified to do that than our existing members. If you inspire a non-member colleague to join before 1st September (in any year), you will be in the draw to win a lovely prize. Make sure your colleague includes your name on their form! Help us to spread the word by printing and popping the following forms on your workplace noticeboard:
Belonging to SAPNA brings like-minded professionals together to share skills and knowledge. It provides events that give you the opportunity to learn something new, support your profession, meet people that face the same challenges as you, share stories and case studies like yours, in a pressure-free and convivial atmosphere. You are in good company!